Wednesday 1 February 2012

"To the Edge of the Plank and Back"- Filler page


Why yes, it is as it says. This page is one of my favourite illustrations from the story so far! As I have been keeping printouts in a folder, I came to the point (conveniently at the end of the chapter) in which I needed a new folder. I created the page with the idea of making it into another cover, but the text would have, in my current opinion, ruined it, so I left it. Onwards to another folder of "To the Edge of the Plank and Back"!
**Comments and constructive criticism are valued and very welcome!**

Creative Commons License
To the Edge of the Plank and Back by Cherie Brown is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at everythingcherie.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment